The Philly® One-Piece™ Collar is completely injected molded from high-density polyethylene with foam padding and features a patented chin support.
The cervical collar's one-piece design is essentially flat and storage is efficiently managed where space is limited. Color-coded labels and Velcro fasteners ensure easy recognition of sizes.
Application is quick and easy in either a supine or seated position.
- Restricts flexion, extension and rotation to immobilize the cervical spine
- Injection molded polyethylene plastic body for improved rigidity and durability
- Latex-free, non-toxic and hypoallergenic foam reduces skin irritation
- Oversized trachea opening for quick access to carotid pulse monitoring and emergency tracheotomies
- Pre-molded level chin support maintain patient in neutral alignment. Mandible support adapts to individual patient's unique jaw line
- External sizing guide for easy size selection
- Color-coded straps and labels to ensure easy recognition of sizes
- Essentially flat to efficiently manage storage where space is limited
- Rear ventilation slots for fluid drainage and airflow
- No parts to assemble or break off
- Water-resistant for use in adverse conditions
- X-ray, CT and MRI lucent
- Condition: NEW