The Weinmann Modul CPAP is a simple oxygen driven CPAP device for the treatment of acute pulmonary oedema in the emergency environment. Utilising a Boussignac valve to create the CPAP pressure the Modul CPAP takes over the supply, management and monitoring of your patient. A robust device for the emergency environment the Weinmann Modul CPAP provides the following benefits.
- Setting and monitoring of CPAP therapy in a single device
- Simple and fast setup-device is immediately ready for use
- CPAP pressure can be adjusted exactly to the needs of the patient
- Infinitely adjustable form 0 to 15 mbar
- Comes with:
- Operating instructions
- Airway Accessories:
- Single use Complete Cpap Boussignac valve (WM29119) - latex free
- Test Set Pressure Gauge (WM15665)
- Fasteners (WM 5288)
- Head strap: (WM20702) - latex free
- Disposable mask:(WM20701) - latex free
- DOM 2010. For sale as is unused and unserviced.
- Please note that while the Boussignac, head strap and mask are still in their original packaging they are made of silicon. Age may have compromised them.