For many years the accepted method for securing a patient in a litter was improvised internal and external lashings using one-inch tubular web. Critical patient-packaging time could be lost and often the finished lashing was either too tight or too loose. Looking for a quicker and more secure way, CMC developed their Patient Tie-In System after testing a variety of prototypes in CMC School classes. The refined product weighs less, is quick and secure, and can be easily adjusted to meet the patient’s requirements for comfort. The available pelvic harness supports the patient’s weight when the litter is placed in a head-up position. Available for a one-piece or two-piece litter and can be used with the pelvic harness system or for a patient on a backboard. Color-coded web helps keep the system organized.
- Colour: yellow and black
- Weight: 1.1 kg
- Designed to work with CMC Patient Tie-in System
- Provides a fast and easy means of safely securing a patient in a litter.
- When conducting vertical litter evolution's, the Pelvic Harness will greatly reduce patient movement induced by gravity.
- Condition: New/Unused
- DOM 13/03/2018
- ISO 9001 Certified
- Pelvic Harness comes in a red bag.
- Pelvic Harness in bag only. No stretcher provided.