The Medical Anti-Shock Trouser applies a basic principle in a new way, helping you to cope with emergency situations that require rapid resuscitation, stabilisation and immobilisation. The principle being counterpressure. The MAST® Pressure Monitoring Assembly is an optional unit for use with the Medical Anti-Shock Trousers and will allow the monitoring of exact MAST® pressure if desirable. It comes with assembly gauge, hand bulb with air flow control valve and inflation/deflation valve. The unit installs in-line between the foot pump and the "X" fitting. The optional Pressure Monitoring Assembly can be used with the mast III-A the mast III-AT and the mast III-AM 18473G-01.
MAST ® Pressure Monitoring System includes:
- Assembly gauge
- Hand bulb with air flow control valve
- Monitor Adapter Manifold
- Tubing PVC 4 foot long
- 2 x Plastic clamps
The installed unit will allow the following:
- The monitoring of exact pressure in one, two or three chambers
- The pressure in each chamber can be gradually increased or decreased by use of the hand bulb and the air flow control valve.
- With the assembly inflation/deflation valve in the closed position the foot pump can be removed
- Unused in original packaging (packaging dirty on outside and discoloured)
- Collector's item
- Comes with instruction manual.