Premium harness for a budget price. The Ultralite X full body harness is designed and manufactured in Australia and combines world-leading safety features with superior comfort and easy vest style donning. This safety harness is constructed with pliable, moisture-wicking mesh that provides the wearer with unrestricted flexibility and comfort during low and high risk work conditions. Due to its innovative cross-style design, forces exerted in the event of a fall are distributed evenly through the harness to dissipate damaging impact shock and protects the user from internal injuries.
For confined space entry and work at heights restraint, tie into the Ultralite's front attachments points, adjust the leg straps and sit into the harness for additional comfort and support as well as reducing the chances of suspension trauma.
The harness adjusts to fit a large range of body shapes. This feature combined with the flexible and nonrestrictive frontal straps makes the Ultralite X a favourite for females.
- Size: S/M
Harness DOM: 4/2013
- Harness DOR: 04/2023
- Weight: 1.29 kg
- Serial # 3
- Certified to AS/NZS 1891.1:2007; EN 361:2002
- Female anatomy friendly design
- Non-metallic front and rear fall arrest attachment point
- Confined space retrieval attachment points
- Lightweight alloy quick connect leg buckles
- Simplistic design and shape allows easy donning
- 3D breathable mesh
- Oil, grease and water repelling webbing
- Reflective for exceptional visibility in dark conditions
- Older stock - unused