Triage Tags are used by rescue personnel to perform prompt and accurate identification and medical assessments in the event of Mass Casualty Incidents.
- Dimensions: H 21 cm x w 10 cm
- Pack Quantity:
- 12 packets of 50
- 1 packet of 47
- Has a unique sequential barcode serial number to aid with:
- tracking of victim through various triage phases in the field and in hospital
- tracking of victim's belongings through various triage phases in the field and in hospital
- Perforated edges so each barcode and serial number can be quickly torn off.
- Colour coded tear offs with graphic symbols to counter language barriers.
- Comes with 30 cm elastic band for attaching to victim's body.
- Item: new/unused
- Last remaining stock