Used in the accident prevention sector the Stop and Go is an openable fall device with anti-panic lever. Not only does it allow you to secure yourself but it allows decent hanging from the cable itself. Without the assistance of others you can lower yourself to the ground after a fall with a stop in the void. It is suitable for 12mm sheath core braided cable made of polyamide with a breaking strain of 22 kN and is also certified with Donaghys 11 mm Response & Response XT.
- Openable fall device with anti-panic lever
- Allows decent hanging from the cable itself.
- Allows you to lower yourself to the ground after a stop in the void without assistance.
- Suitable with 12 mm sheath cable braided rope of polyamide with breaking strain of 22 kN
- Certified with Donaghys 11 mm Response & Response XT
Weight: 480 g
Dimensions: L 120 mm, W 95 mm, D 38 mm
Regulatory Number: EN 353-2:1993