The Salvage Sheet is perfect for use in a multitude of situations. It can be used to prevent water damage during salvage work, it can combine with other equipment to create a makeshift dam, it can serve as a ground sheet to prevent specialist equipment becoming contaminated or it can simply be used as a ground cover for picnics.
- Colour: olive green
- Material: 12 oz poly/cotton canvas
- Dimensions: L 3.6 m x W 3.6 m
- Weight:9.4 kg
- 12 reinforced eyelets spaced 1.17 m apart - four per side
- Single stitched 2.5 cm double hem
- A 2.5 cm double stitched overlap in the middle
- Rope lashings attached by rope clips to each eyelet
- The outside when folded is dusty.