The DHS Drugs Module Green was made as an optional accessory for the Medic Backpack D7000B. It opens to reveal three internal segments, the bottom and top sections consist of thick foam padding where your more delicate/breakable items such as vials can be safely stored. The top section also has a small zippered vinyl pouch with elasticised loops inside. It would be perfect for storing bandages and band aids. The central segment has one large, clear vinyl pocket sleeve with no closure so perfect for labels or small pre packed items that won't fall out easily and two rows of elasticised loops.
- Colour: Light or Dark Green
- Material: Cordura
- Measurements: L 30 cm x D 8 cm x W x 26 cm
- Weight: 730 g
- Three separate compartments
- Numerous elasticised loops to secure, hold and organise your medical equipment
- Thick foam padding to protect more delicate items such as vials
- Velcro strips on bottom to secure inside kit or backpack
- Item: new/unused
- Please note that no drugs, medication or equipment are provided with this module. Module only.