The Ferno Advantage Pro Tower Harness is a revolutionary design that blends the traditional 'H' and 'V' shaped style to provide exceptional comfort along with a multitude of working applications.
Breathable mesh, all alloy componentry and specialised splash and waterproof webbing has removed over half a kilogram of weight over regular tower harnesses.
Padded, breathable waist and leg pads provide paramount support and comfort while keeping the user cool and dry and reflective/photo luminescent features improves night time visibility and safety
Rear gear loops provided for tools and equipment attachment and alloy quick connect buckles allow for fast donning.
- Colour: black
- Weight: 2.4 kg
- Size: Medium
- Certified to AS/NZS 1891.1:2007
- DOM: 2012
- DOR: 2022
Features and Benefits:
- Lightweight design, all alloy componentry
- Quick connect, alloy buckles
- Central multi-purpose front free fall arrest attachment point
- Pole strap attachment points
- Rear dorsal 'D' attachment point with extension
- Reflective and photo luminescent for night time visibility
- Rear gear equipment material loops
- Adjustable removable shoulder pad
- Pole strap attachment point Velcro stowage system (when not in use)
- Ex demo
- The webbing has dirty edges and there are a few marks
- Cleanable with harness wash
- See photo's supplied